PRIDE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Is your current community management a headache and you want to know the mistakes they make ?
Do you care to know the top 10 mistakes HOA Board makes
what do we do
Holding regular meetings of homeowners, regulatory compliance, reserve study analysis, and other general management tasks.
Collecting dues from members, paying vendors, bookkeeping, and other financial tasks.
- In house training for employees
- 24 hour emergency access
- Timely reporting of situations requiring board approval
- Regular on site visits for quality community oversight
- Minimum response times to board members and residents
- Direct access to community managers for board members
- Community website for interaction with board members
We Specialize In...
- Controlled vendor invoice processing
- New solutions to real economic issues
- Timely payments for all vendors and services
- Complete preparation of a realistic budget for the upcoming year
- Experienced collection oversight and cost effective producers
- Adherence to budgets and proactive solutions to save resources
- Timely financial reporting for realistic decision making
- Full preparation of all financial reports
- Experienced community managers looking out for the community’s best interest
- Our philosophy of “Manage it as if we live there too”
- Timely and meaningful responses to resident and owner inquires
- Active management taking an interest in EVERY community we manage
- Being in business to develop LONG TERM relationships
- We strive for continuity by not changing managers on a regular basis
- Violation enforcement to preserve the community appearance and to support property values